Friday 8 April 2011

Third post ! :)

Hi, my name's Diane ! This will be my first ever blog post as well !

So, the hobby we have decided on is knitting. I think this is quiet a challenge because I have never knitted in my life.  But you know what? I think its about time I give knitting a go :) Find out what's so special about knitting that I hear everyone going on about ! Who knows? I might just as well be a natural ! :P

To kick off this activity, I've been looking at different types of design and colours for the scarf I plan to make. I was thinking of a a mix of dark and cool colours to suit our autumn weather here in Australia. Something similar to this picture I found on the net.


Black, grey and brown are just about the right colours for Autumn I think ! Now off to go buy supplies ! :)


- Diane Abinoja - 

No comments:

Post a Comment